Sunday, April 4, 2010

post for week of March 29- April4


Comments 4 Teachers

I commented on Jen Deyenburg's blog.. she's going to the Carribean with a group of students to teach for the summer... I'm so jealous!!!! check her outClick here to see Jen Deyenburg's blog

Comments 4 Kids

I commented on Mohammed's blog this week, he is from New Zealand, where their local dialect seems to be dying out. So I went to a website and found the proper way to greet him in his blog, I thought that was pretty cool.

Blog Assignment

This week I'm commenting on Mr. Chamberlain's conversatino with Kaia and her dad. I think that the way they communicate with voice threads is an excellent way to go. I'm also concerned about children being on the internet though. I'm scared to death to even put my little girl's photo on my social networking pages, so i understand where her dad is coming from too.

2 comments:

  1. I agree with being a little worried about posting children's photos online. It can be really scary. I'm not sure what I'll do after my son is born. I think as long as the parents can monitor where the pictures are posted, there shouldn't be too many problems.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So EDM 310 needs a trip. Maybe New Zealand?

    ReplyDelete