Tuesday, March 9, 2010

wk 3/8-3/14

Comments 4 kids

I was assigned a little girl named Jessica this week. The kids in her class at St. Pius X, are really involved in drama, singing, and production. They were so cute, and they even used american idol on their movie that they made and posted onto their blog. What fun-- I can't even make a movie yet.. Maybe I should ask them for some pointers... haha

Comments4 teachers

My teacher had a post about where he had gone to a workshop-- and was talking about this lady who had been teaching for 17 years and said a really bizzaro thing, you should read it -- it's also got a pretty funny pic on the site too. check it out

EDM310 Class Blog

2 comments:

  1. Put in a link to the teacher's blog so we can easily get to it. And you can learn from anyone at any age!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've loved the Comments4Kids assignments as I'm usually amazed at the things kids are doing. Ad yes! They are just so darned cute and creative. I've enjoyed their take on some of their assignments, which is really not much a different conversation from those of our peers.

    Love the dog pic!

    ReplyDelete